Sunday, 26 April 2015

Weekly Overview

This has not been the productive and life-changing week that I would've liked it to be. I'm still struggling with some of my university work and I have a test I need to revise for which is killing me. However, I still find what I do interesting, so that is good! I also didn't get as much posted this week as I'd like but that's what next week is for!

William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #4)
Tuesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
So, that was my week. How did your week look? Happy with what you posted?

This post is linked with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

3 comments:

  1. Studying for tests is getting harder and harder for me, too, Juli... I just want to read and blog... and teach :)
    I hope next week will be as productive and life-changing as you wish!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still recall how much work there was in graduate school, and I seldom even read a novel. Afterwards, I went a little crazy reading everything I could get my hands on...hence my now-obsessive reading and blogging. LOL

    Enjoy the week...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the studying is proving difficult. I remember how that was. I hope you get your reading time back soon!

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/26/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-106-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete