Weekly Overview

This has not been the productive and life-changing week that I would've liked it to be. I'm still struggling with some of my university work and I have a test I need to revise for which is killing me. However, I still find what I do interesting, so that is good! I also didn't get as much posted this week as I'd like but that's what next week is for!

William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #4)
Tuesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
So, that was my week. How did your week look? Happy with what you posted?

This post is linked with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Comments

  1. Studying for tests is getting harder and harder for me, too, Juli... I just want to read and blog... and teach :)
    I hope next week will be as productive and life-changing as you wish!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still recall how much work there was in graduate school, and I seldom even read a novel. Afterwards, I went a little crazy reading everything I could get my hands on...hence my now-obsessive reading and blogging. LOL

    Enjoy the week...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the studying is proving difficult. I remember how that was. I hope you get your reading time back soon!

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/26/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-106-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts