Sunday, 19 April 2015

Weekly Overview

I have spent another week back at University, trying to get back into work-mode and back into Anglo-Saxon. I have almost finished my dissertation which I am really excited about and I have reviewed some amazing books this week! I have also been trying to expand what I post about. I do the occasional analysis post but I would love to get some more diversity in here, while of course keeping up with the reviews.


Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
So, that was my week! Next week I will put up a post about a giveaway I'm planning! It will be restricted to the UK, unless you want to pay the shipping costs yourself, but I have a bunch of books that I want to get rid off and preferably give nice homes with book lovers!

This post is linked up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your dissertation progress! Nothing feels better than a big accomplishment.

    Enjoy your week...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've had a crazy busy week!! I've been ver unproductive... Oh well! I'll be checking back for your giveaway!! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. School is such a great opportunity. Wish I had it to do over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy. Congrats on your dissertation!
    I need to do some different posts too. Maybe interviewing bloggers and reviewers and adding some discussion posts.
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/19/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-105-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your dissertation :D Looks like you had a busy week somehow, but I hope you keep up with what you're doing! :) Looking forward to your future posts, and your blog's so cute!

    ReplyDelete