Weekly Overview

I have spent another week back at University, trying to get back into work-mode and back into Anglo-Saxon. I have almost finished my dissertation which I am really excited about and I have reviewed some amazing books this week! I have also been trying to expand what I post about. I do the occasional analysis post but I would love to get some more diversity in here, while of course keeping up with the reviews.


Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
So, that was my week! Next week I will put up a post about a giveaway I'm planning! It will be restricted to the UK, unless you want to pay the shipping costs yourself, but I have a bunch of books that I want to get rid off and preferably give nice homes with book lovers!

This post is linked up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your dissertation progress! Nothing feels better than a big accomplishment.

    Enjoy your week...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've had a crazy busy week!! I've been ver unproductive... Oh well! I'll be checking back for your giveaway!! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. School is such a great opportunity. Wish I had it to do over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy. Congrats on your dissertation!
    I need to do some different posts too. Maybe interviewing bloggers and reviewers and adding some discussion posts.
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/19/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-105-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your dissertation :D Looks like you had a busy week somehow, but I hope you keep up with what you're doing! :) Looking forward to your future posts, and your blog's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts