- Think of a song that has inspired you
- Choose two sentences
- Explain what they mean to you
- Post a link to the song
- Post the Button below and leave a comment with your link!
- 'All God's children need travelling shoes'I love travelling and the idea that life in itself is a journey and that we all should be prepared to travel appeals to me. I also think it is a brilliant opener to a song. It is slightly mystical and strange, yet after listening to it for the second time, the opening makes a lot more sense.
- 'All good people read good books'Although perhaps slightly judgemental, I love this sentence. Everyone likes different kinds of books and thinks different books are good, but I do think people tend to like others who like or read the same kind of books.
So, what song did you pick? Leave a link in the comments! :)