Sunday, 5 April 2015

Weekly Overview

This has been a pretty good week! The house was really empty with all but one of my housemates gone. We had a great system going where we'd do work during the day and then watched movies in the evening, which was a lot of fun! Best way to relax. Went to the gym three times which was ok-ish since I'd been planning more! And, worst of all, my MP3 player broke and I had to buy a new one... :( But Ill be on my way down to London today for a nice day or two with my sister before my dad returns from Scotland! So, before I regale you with any more tales, let me move on to the overview!

Sharp Objects
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
So, that was my week! I'm pretty happy with my output this week although it was a shame that I really didn't like Vampire Seeker very much! But to make up for that Sharp Objects was amazing!

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. London sounds amazing!! I've never been to Europe, but it's at the top of my list to visit! I hope you have a great week!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some pretty dark reading for such an excellent week ;)

    ReplyDelete