Weekly Overview

This has been a bit of a strange week! On the one hand I have been enjoying being at home and celebrating my sister's birthday, but on the other hand I have hardly had any time to do anything I was planning on doing such as essay writing and blogging! Next week shall be different since I'll be back at university!

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
So, I'm pretty happy with the posts this week! Three reviews is an upgrade for me and I've got some fun ones written and scheduled for next week!

How was your week? I'm linking this post up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so go check out some other recaps and thanks for dropping by!

Comments

  1. Sometimes our "free time" turns out to be very unproductive....and I think that happens most with those of us who enjoy our structure. Or then again, just having fun can FEEL like we are not accomplishing anything. Glad you enjoyed the week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a little free time and ended up vegging in front of the TV and feeling tired. It was a strange week for me too!
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/12/whats-new-on-my-book-shelf-104-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to relax a bit the next few days as I have some busy work weeks coming up. Hope you have a great week!

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a good week even if it wasn't as productive as you wanted it to be. Looks like you still got some great posts in though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts