It's Monday (01)




This is my first It's Monday, so here I go. It's a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey!
It's been a really slow week because of Christmas and I've been doing lot's of baking!!
Last week I finished:
  • 'Island of Secrets' by Tammie Gibbs Clarke and also did a review on it.
  • 'Die Unendliche Geschichte' by Michael Ende. It's one of my favourite Christmas books and I have read over and over again!
This week I'm going to read:
  • 'Beowulf & other Stories, A new Introduction to Old English, Old Icelandic and Anglo-Norman Literatures' by Richard North & Joe Allard. I love Old English!!
  • 'Das Gewissen' by Jessica Durlacher. I got it for Christmas and can't wait to start!
  • 'Sunrise to Sunset' by Laurie Bowler. I'm currently travelling and stupidly left this book at home. I read the first part and can't wait to get started with this one.

So what have you read this week?? And what are you planning on reading??

Comments

  1. Sounds like you're in for a great reading week. Hope you enjoy your books.

    Here's mine:

    http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/monday-memes-mailbox-what-are-you-reading-dec-27/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a nice selection of books lined up. Have a great week and enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to It's Monday :)

    Enjoy your books and all the best for 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts