Monday, 27 December 2010

It's Monday (01)




This is my first It's Monday, so here I go. It's a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey!
It's been a really slow week because of Christmas and I've been doing lot's of baking!!
Last week I finished:
  • 'Island of Secrets' by Tammie Gibbs Clarke and also did a review on it.
  • 'Die Unendliche Geschichte' by Michael Ende. It's one of my favourite Christmas books and I have read over and over again!
This week I'm going to read:
  • 'Beowulf & other Stories, A new Introduction to Old English, Old Icelandic and Anglo-Norman Literatures' by Richard North & Joe Allard. I love Old English!!
  • 'Das Gewissen' by Jessica Durlacher. I got it for Christmas and can't wait to start!
  • 'Sunrise to Sunset' by Laurie Bowler. I'm currently travelling and stupidly left this book at home. I read the first part and can't wait to get started with this one.

So what have you read this week?? And what are you planning on reading??

4 comments:

  1. Have a fab week! My It's Monday is here.
    Come and link reviews of books with a TV/Movie Adaptation on this week's Read My Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're in for a great reading week. Hope you enjoy your books.

    Here's mine:

    http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/monday-memes-mailbox-what-are-you-reading-dec-27/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a nice selection of books lined up. Have a great week and enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to It's Monday :)

    Enjoy your books and all the best for 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete