Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop

It's this time of the week again!!
Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. This week's question:


What are your plans for this fabulous day?

Well, I went to the hairdresser today, who cut of most of my hair! That was my biggest plan. Tonight we're going to the children'ss ervice in our church because my sister is singing and I can't wait. I always look forward to that because we sing 'Angels from the Realms of Glory' and it simply sounds amazing.
After that we're going to unwrap presents and I hope I get some good books!

Unfortunately there is no Book Blogger Hop for the next two weeks! :(

Book Blogger Hop
I wish everyone a Happy Christmas!!!

Comments

  1. Hopping through. Congrats on the new hairdo!
    Merry Christmas!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun tonight, and hope Santa is good to you and bring you loads of books.

    Xmas Eve Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brought you lots of books & goodies!
    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower hopping through! Have a happy New Year!

    Kristin@MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts