Follow Friday

Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee!




Today's question is:

What are your new years book blogging resolutions?


  • I feel as if I should comment more on othe rpeoples posts! I'm always reading reviews that are great, but forget to comment and I always feel so rude afterwards!! SO I'm going to try and improve on that!
  • Write more reviews! I've only been doing this for a month, but I'm amazed at how many reviews other people write in a month!
  • Read more! It sounds weird, but I feel like I have been spending to much time on other things! I've got like a thousand books waiting for me to read them!
  • I want to go to some book signing or readings, stuff like that! Because it's fun!
  • I'd like to start up some interviews with authors, but I'm already working on that!
  • I want to go and find a book-club, where I can gush about books face-to-face with someone! You always have a lot more to say about books if you have talked to someone about it! 
I hope I'll be able to do all these things!! What are your resolutions?

Comments

  1. Good luck with that! :")

    Love,

    Frl. Irene Palfy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always sign up for book clubs and fail, maybe that should have been one of my resolutions hehe :)

    Here is My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog ~ I'm following you now too. Those are great goals. I like the idea of joining a book club too ~ Hmm I may look into that :) Happy new Year!!
    Kristy @ Dreaming By Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog!

    Those are awesome goals, I totally get 1,2, and 5. They're on my list as well! And I like the idea of a book club, I may have to look into that.

    Happy New Year!
    Chelsea @ Books Turn Brains

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Goals. I'm a new follower from the hop.

    Happy New Years!

    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoppin on by, good luck with your resolutions!
    I need to comment more on those I stalk as well instead of just lurking in the shadows.
    Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My answer (from the hop)-- Mine is to read around 200 books, network some more, try to go to author signings and to keep having fun. I would also like to find a local ya addict to trade books with. (I am in Raleigh NC- so speak up if you wanna be my buddy)
    I am hopping by from Follow Friday. I’m following you and would love it if you follow me back! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to find a way to get to some book signings. ;) So many say they are so fun, but I don't think there have been many in my area. I did finally make my way to Comic Con in New York this year and LOVED it! :) So I'm going to have to jump on this ban wagon. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up and join in the New Years fun. :)

    Hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great resolutions. I also need to work on commenting more on other people's blogs.

    I'm a new follower. Please check out my bog sometime

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to comment more. I think everyone does :-)
    Happy New Years!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Resolutions. Thanks for stopping by and following. I enjoyed reading things on your blog. Totally following you now. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts