- Think of a song that has inspired you
- Choose two sentences
- Explain what they mean to you
- Post a link to the song
- Post the Button below and enter the Linkylist below.
- Be nice and visit other people on the list!
So this week's song is: Faithfully by Journey (I know, Journey again).
- Through space and time
Always another shore
Wondering where I am
Lost without youI think in this time where travelling has become much easier distance tears up a lot more relationships. I mean, it's the most used reaosn in Hollywood for couples splitting and I wouldn't be surprised if ti was the same for "noraml" people.
- Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering youThis is simply beautiful. In relationships you get this period in which you don't know what to do with each other. If you can approach that the way the song does than you have yourself one fine relationship.
So what's your song this week? And why??