- Think of a song that has inspired you
- Choose two sentences
- Explain what they mean to you
- Post a link to the song
- Post the Button below and enter the Linkylist.
- Be nice and visit other people on the list!
My Lyric for this week is from a Rush song, called Mission.
- I hear their passionate music,
Read the words that touch my heart.
I gaze at their feverish pictures,
The secrets that set them apart
This just describes how I sometimes feel when I read about authors or other inspiring people. I think it's a positive thing to be inspired thus by someone. You can also become stalkerish, but I think what Rush is talking about is admiring someone for skill, not for celebrity. And that's good!
- In the grip of a nameless possession
A slave to the drive of obsession
A spirit with a vision is a dream with a missionThat last sentence, a spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission is just peotry. I almost can't explain what it does to me. To want something so bad that it almost becomes an obsession must be an exhilarating experience.
Click here to enter your link. Powered by Linky Tools
I made this button with the help of Oikology! Thanks!!