It's Monday! What are you reading?

This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey! You talk about what books you have read and which you are and will be reading! I haven't finished a lot of books last week, only one, but I started a lot! Here are some!!
I finished:
The Witches Lottery (Enchanted Island Series)
I finished this book last week and I actually started and finished it within a day. That's how I read people. It's really refreshing to read about magic once again amidst all these vampire and werewolve-books. Here's my review!! Definitly have a read through it, the book was really nice.

I'm now reading:
Sacrifice (Star Wars: Legacy of the Force, Book 5)
For anyone who's familiar and in love with the Star Wars Extended Universe: YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS SERIES!!! Jacen is the main character. He's Leia's and Han's son. Just to give you a quick backdrop to this:
Han and Leia got married and had a son, Anakin. He died. They also have twins, Jacen and Jaina. Jacen is turning evil, a bit like his grandfather!
Luke married Mara Jade, a former assasin. They have a son Ben, who is Jcen's apprentice. Now that we're talking about Star Wars, here's a blog that ruminated about the Jedi Code!! It's just tarting, but pretty good!! Check it out! (Shameless Plug!! XD)

The Hawk And His Boy (The Tormay Trilogy)
I got send this book by the author to review. I'm completely flodded with review-requests but I just can't put this one down to read the others. It's amazing. The author clearly put a lot of work into this book and its history. Obviously I can't wait to finish it and I hope C.H. Bunn will send me the other two books as well!!

So how about you? What have you read?

Comments

  1. Those books sound interesting, have a great week. I must check out Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books look good, especially The Witches Lottery.

    Here's my MAILBOX/READING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely love Star Wars! I haven't read many of the books yet, but I know the general stories.

    Right now I'm reading Final Crisis. Probably the most intense comic-series I've read by DC Comics since Crisis on Infinite Earths and Watchmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books here. :) And have to love the cover of Witches Lottery. :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Witches Lottery sounds good! Going to check out your review :)

    Hope you join the Monday What Are You Reading this week as well - this is a special anniversary addition that I am very excited about! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts