Weekly Overview

It's been a fun and busy week. I went to see Marina Warner, which was amazing because she's such an inspiration! And the I caught the Donmar staging of Coriolanus in the cinema (praise be to NT Live), which actually made me cry. Ans then on Friday I saw A.N. Wilson talk about this book on the Bible, which was absolutely fascinating. He's such an intelligent and funny man that is was a pure joy!

Monday:
Tuesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
So that's been my week! I've got a sh*t ton of books due for review in October, here's to praying that I will actually get around to all of them and not die of book-overload!

How was your week? This post is linked up to The Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great and really busy week!! September was my super busy month for review books - good luck for your October ones! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was busy, so I'm kind of glad it's all over. October might kill me, review-wise, but I do really need to up my game! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. No book overload expiration allowed! I have confidence you will handle the sh*t ton of books. :) And if not? It's not the end of the world. Unless it is then we'll blame you. lolol Just kidding. We'll blame the gubermint. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks for your trust in me, I'll do my best to live up to it! As it is now I've got a tight schedule which should help me survive! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had a great week. Enjoy your reading and don't let them kill you. ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing I enjoy reading so much, otherwise the prospect of October would finish me xD Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts