Saturday, 28 March 2015

Weekly Overview

It's been a pretty good week for me, I think! I'm really happy I wrote some different posts this week, i.e. not memes or reviews. Besides this I only got one review up, which is a shame, but I've got quite some coming up next week. This post is linked up with The Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer (which is a great blog name btw)!


Monday:
Tuesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
So, that was my week! How did it go for you? Happy with the posts you put up and what are you planning for next week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice recap of your week in books. Glad you enjoyed it,

    My recap: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2015/03/weekly-book-recap-104.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic week!!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete