Weekly Overview

I spent most of this week in Edinburgh and then the rest of it absolutely exhausted and desperately catching up with reading. Hence why the Friday is so full of posts! But it was a great week and I'm really excited to start reading War & Peace this week and share the first 10 chapters with you guys next week. I think I've managed to drag some people into the Tolstoy-hell I'm about to descend into so yaay?

Tuesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
So, that was my week. Edinburgh was loads of fun, it was great to see my sister again and she brought me up the massive tome that is A History of Virlity so props to her.

This post is linked up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Review.

Comments

  1. Ugh, I'm afraid War & Peace is something I've never attempted and I'm not sure I will, so well done for joining the read-a-long!

    Your trip to Edinburgh sounds great and how lovely to have some time with family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts