Weekly Overview

This has been something of a busy week as everything had to be done before Spring Break started tomorrow! I'm very excited because tomorrow my sister is finally coming up to Edinburgh to visit me and I can't wait to see her again, after about 6 months of being in different countries! So, how did I do this week?


Monday:
Tuesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
I'm quite happy with three reviews, not entirely sure I can top that next week because I'll be away but I have a couple of amazing books which I want to review as soon as I have finished them!

Ever since my classes ended on Thursday I've been spending a lot of time on Netflix and indulged my passion for Bollywood films by watching Dhoom 2. I've come away with extra proof that my love for Aishwarya Rai Bachan is eternal and that Hrithik Roshan is extremely attractive. I wish more Hollywood films had dancing in it because men who can dance are incredibly attractive, especially if they in between songs continue to be some kind of badass thief. So come share in my misery and watch the song below!


This post is linked up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer!

Comments

  1. I love Netflix! After finishing Season 4 of House of Cards in two sittings, I am now browsing for something new. I've never tried Bollywood films...LOL.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES


    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy spring break! I liked your review of The Force awakens as I've been curious about the book. I'm glad to hear that Leia played a bigger role as I thought she was very under used in the movie. And I'm sure the additional scenes added something to it. I wasn't a huge fan of the movie but it's nice to know the novelization was good. I think they're picking Alan Dean Foster to do it was a good choice, he's been around the block. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netflix is a joy and a pain at the same time! It distracts me so much! Have a great week and happy reading!

    Laura @ http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-lives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts