Weekly Overview

This has been my first week of "proper" working freedom, i.e. I have been working three days this week and will do so again next week. I actually really like having something to do now that University is over because otherwise I will go utterly crazy! I am still trying to get used to my new laptop which I bought yesterday! I am really enjoying the fact that it works easily, is light and has two functioning speakers. Such a bonus.

Pastel Orphans
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
So, that was my week! I already have a guest post and a review lined up for next week, so that's looking good as well!

This post is linked up with The Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Comments

  1. It's great that you're enjoying your job! I've decided to take the entire summer off of everything now that I've finally graduated (and took summer classes every semester of college). I do think that I'd eventually get bored, but I've been enjoying my "nothing" time immensely! I hope you have had a fantastic weekend!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love my laptop, and also had an adjustment period...but now I would never go back to a desktop.

    I like the look of Pastel Orphans....enjoy your new week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are,enjoying your job. Pastal Orphans has me curious. .Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are,enjoying your job. Pastal Orphans has me curious. .Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are,enjoying your job. Pastal Orphans has me curious. .Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts