Weekly Overview

It's been one hell of a week, loads of stress and loads of fun as well! Read some amazing books and, guess what... I got an offer to do a PhD at one of my top university choices!! I still have another one I'm waiting on and then it's hoping that I'll get funding because I can't afford it without. But it was such a boost of confidence to get the odder that it really cheered up this weekend. But what have I been posting this week?


Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
I'm getting really good at blogging every single day but I know I probably won't be able to keep that up once University starts back up. I also went on a trip to Edinburgh and the St. Mary's Cathedral is absolutely stunning, let me tell you!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer!

Comments

  1. Congrats on the offer!! That's amazing :D I've only been to Edinburgh once and I didn't have much time to look around but hopefully the next time I'm there I'll site see more. Have a lovely week!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the offer! That is awesome. I hope you are able to get funding for it. I would love to visit the St. Mary's Cathedral someday. Or even just Edinburgh. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the offer! I hope you get the funding and you get to go for it! I can only imagine how much better the news has made your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting such an awesome offer! That cathedral is beautiful, by the way! Have a fantastic week :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts