Teaser Tuesday

This is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I'm a  bit late today, but I'm just happy I was able to write anything at all. I'm reading 'Until I find You' by John Irving. I really love this quote and it took me forever to find it in the book, only to then forget on what page it was! I haven't finished it yet, but I really like it.

Until I Find You
"Life forces enough final decisions on us. We should have the sense to avoid as many of the unnecessary ones as we can." 

 I think this quote is really amazing, because it's true. The book is filled with this sort of wisdom, but not in a patronizing way. I have read a number of reviews that say that this book is too long and that the story runs out of breath at the end, but I'm loving what I'm reading and I'm definitely in the last third of the book. It is huge though.

So, what about you? Leave a link to your TT and I'll hop by!!

Comments

  1. Very true. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-the-beauty-of-humanity-movement.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very true statement. Thanks for the follow ...I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that quote! I need to keep that one in mind. :)

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    PS - I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm. Something to ponder over, that quote.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wise teaser. I'm glad you're enjoying this book. I've heard of this author before, may be about his another book, but I can't seem to remember when or where. I 'll have to make a search for it.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    кєяo's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts