BBH Question is:
If you could physically put yourself into a book or series...which one would it be and why?
Obviously, as a Lord of the Rings fan I'd love, absolutely, love to be in there. I don't think I'd want to be one of the characters, although, if I had to choose, I'd want to be Eowyn. I'd love to just live in that world, at least for a while. I'd also really like to be in one of those Darth Bane-series I don't stop talking about! Then I'd like to be Zainnah, even though I just read the last book and I'm not quite sure how fortunate the ending is for her!
FF Question is:
Give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you
- I read while I'm walking, which causes weird scenes with me falling down pavements and walking into people.
- I got a Kindle because I wanted to save my bookshelves for old, antique books. It doesn't really work though, because if I happen to see a book I like I'll get it anyway.
- When I read The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon I had the weirdest experience. I went to bed and I had read some of the scariest parts that day. I woke up, in the middle of the night, convinced I was in some cave with the bad guy from the book right behind me. I didn't dare to turn around and when i stretched out my arms I only felt a wall. So for ten heart-wenching minutes I seriously thought I was in a cave. Then it turned out I was lying the wrong way round in bed, it was the middle of the night and that was why it was dark.
- My favourite book, maybe, is an old copy from about a 120 years ago. It's a long verse about Guinevere and it's really beautiful. Also it's rare apparently.
- I'm so happy I started blogging because this way I can "force" myself to read. And I get so many amazing books from authors to review! I LOVE THIS!
So, how about you? What are your answers? Don't hesitate to leave a comment with your link!