Listen up, Poe fans!

No, I did not misspell Pooh, I mean Edgar Allan Poe. He was born on the 19th of January in 1809 and I decided that I would spend this week reviewing 5 of his short stories!

This is what the schedule looks like:
Monday: 'The Tell-Tale Heart'
Tuesday: 'The Fall of the House of Usher'
Wednesday:  'The Casque of Amantadilo'
Thursday: 'The Raven' (I thought that this classic would be suitable for his birthday)
Friday: 'The Masque of the Red Death'

If you are a Poe fan and want to join me in talking about and reviewing some of his works, just enter the Linky below!

Comments

  1. I will try my best to write my thoughts on The Raven in time for Thursday. For now, I won't sign up yet. I just want to express my interest because I've always find Poe an interesting literary figure.

    Nancy @ Simple Clockwork
    http://www.nancycudis.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts