- Think of a song that has inspired you
- Choose two sentences
- Explain what they mean to you
- Post a link to the song
- Post the Button below and leave a comment with your link!
- Be nice and visit other people on the list!
My song for this week is: Far Away by Nickelback
This has to be one of the ultimate lovesongs and because it was Valentine's Day yesterday I thought, why not? I's just love to post the entire song, but I gotta stick to my own rules!
- Been far away for far too longI keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never goI think most of us have been away from their loved ones once upon a time so you probably know what is meant with this lyric. Sometimes you're far away from these people and this longing is inside you to just hold them again. I can even get this feeling for someone who's downstairs while I'm upstairs, but you know what I'm trying to say.
- 'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your handLove is all you need. I myself know that nothing is as strong as the love shared in a family! If I've got a really stressful week waiting for me than all I need is some family time. And I'd do everything for my family. I know this sounds cliche and all sorts of predictable, but I'd die willingly if that'd save anyone from my family.
So how about you?? Let us know in the comments!!