SpoOoOOky October: Reading List

 This October, the month of spookiness and horror and (hopefully) stormy weather, I figured it was time to set myself some scary reading! I have plenty of thrillers and a few horror books on my TBR that I need to get around to and what better excuse than the month of October to truly get around to them. I've tried to include all kinds of things, from proper horror to psychological thrillers to cozy mysteries and fantasy bloodshed! I'm actually quite excited and am now just trying to figure out which one to start with today!





The Watchers by A.M. Shine (Aria & Aries; 10/14/2021)

Weep, Woman, Weep by Maria DeBlassie (BooksGoSocial; 8/25/2021)

A Wish Too Dark and Kind by M.L. Blackbird (Little Blackbird, 11/1/2021)

Murder at the House on the Hill by Victoria Walters (Hera Books; 9/23/2021)

Bleed More, Bodymore by Ian Kirkpatrick (Steak House Books;10/31/2021)

The Cottage by Daniel Judson (Thomas & Mercer; 11/2/2021)

All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody, Christine Lynn Herman (Tor Teen; 11/9/2021)

Comfort Me With Apples by Catherynne M. Valente (Tor/Forge; 11/9/2021)

Her Perfect Life by Hank Phillippi Ryan (Tor/Forge; 9/14/2021)

The Mad Women's Ball by Victoria Mas (ABRAMS; 9/7/2021)

So that's my reading plan for October! I'll update with links as I, hopefully, manage to read my way through them all.

Are you planning any specific October reading? Do drop a link to your post in the comments so I can come check it out. 

Comments

Popular Posts