Read + Sip

 Now that I am back at university and no longer working full-time my favourite thing to do in the morning is sip my coffee and read around the Internet. While I stay on top of the news, these mornings aren't for the big headlines, they're for the other kinds of news, the slow reads, the in-depth takes. So I thought every Wednesday I'd collect some of my favourite reads from the previous 7 days for you. This means some articles may be a little older but no less worthwhile! 


  • The Best and Worst Codependent Relationships in Literature (Electric Literature)
  • How 'Water for Elephants' Author Sara Gruen Lost Her Life (Vulture)
  • Maybe Don't Kill Your Darlings? (R.O. Kwan for Catapult)
  • Gay, communist, female: why MI5 blacklisted poet Valentine Ackland (The Guardian)
  • Literature's Most Ubiquitous Hat (New York Times)

I thought some of you might be interested in the below from Twitter. Do reach out to Adiba if you'd like to be involved!

Comments

  1. I love having my morning coffee and reading a few pages of my current book before I start my day. Thanks for sharing the articles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, that's glorious as well, especially once the weather gets nice again and the sun peeks through! Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts