Weekly Overview

My first week back at home (i.e. University) has gone by and although deadlines are coming nearer I'm feeling incredibly relaxed. Don't know whether this is a good thing or not, but I guess we'll see when the year is over. I've also gotten the good news this week that we'll be able to have our annual family holiday to the French Alps this summer, which I'm incredibly excited about.


 I really miss hiking in the mountains (see picture), practically from the moment we drive away until we drive back there. Anyway, here is the overview of this week.

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

So, that was my week. Not too bad, I think, I actually managed to write two reviews this week! I do miss writing posts about "literature" and themes etc. though, so I might try and do one of those next week.

Comments

  1. Woooo! What a great photo! You in shorts and those amazing mountains!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts