Harry Potter Moment of the Week - Funniest Moment in the Series?

Thursday means it's time for Harry Potter, which means it's also time for the Harry Potter Moment of the Week, hosted by Leah over at Uncorked Thoughts. So hop over there to join in on the Harry Potter fun. This week we're choosing:

The Funniest Moment in the Series?

Oh God, I don't think I could pick just one funny moment. There are so many! I always crack up when Seamus blows something up, or when the Weasley brothers do anything. So I'm going to have to go with the following:
Ron and his everything

Just everything that happens to this poor dude made me laugh out loud. Whether it was the Howler or being slobbered on by Fluffy or getting love potioned, I absolutely loved it. It was just such a joy and they really translated it well in the movies. Unfortunately they didn't always bring across his bravery as well, but I feel that him being one of the light points in the story lifted the entire thing up.

So, what was your funniest moment in the series?

Comments

  1. LOL I couldn't agree more! Ron is probably the funniest character in the entire series. He is such a calamity but it's so endearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm with you guys: Ron is SO funny - sometimes without even trying but regardless the guy just warms my heard and makes me smile! I agree with you though that while his humor translated in the films unfortunately they sometimes forgot to show us how brave he is. Wonderful pick ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Weasleys in general, isn't it?! Such funny people.
    And omg yes, love potion. I loved that, soooo hilarious! And so well done in the movies :D
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts