Reading Round-Up for July

 While bloghopping I saw Elizabeth's overview of books she had read in July at her blog Silver's Reviews and it struck me as a great idea! While I'm a good reader, July has really been an insane reading month for me. I have taken to this summer holiday like a duck to water and I have jumped from one book straight to the next. I also had an audiobook or two for when my eyes needed a rest. But honestly I don't think I will match this level of reading in the next few months but fingers crossed that 2021 will actually be the year where I reach my Goodreads Challenge of 100 books.

While I enjoyed all the books I read, on the left we have the ones that were my absolute favourites: 


How was your reading this month?

Comments

  1. I also read The Hive. There are many others there I'd like to read though! Happy August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh did you enjoy it? I was kind of in two minds about it :/ Happy August!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts