Weekly Overview

I don't know how it's happening but I've had another amazing review week! I have most definitely got my reading mojo back and I'm loving almost everything I'm reading at the moment. I'm sure that soon I will stumble across one which I won't enjoy as much, but for now all the ones I have lined up are pretty brilliant!


Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
I've got some amazing books coming up next week, such as The Same Sky by Amanda Eyre Ward and Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys. Both stunning reads! 

How has your week been? Anything exciting happen? I've mainly been doing University work, looking into what to do after University and hopped over to Edinburgh to pick up my German passport! And last night I went to see Deadpool which was absolutely hilarious!! And I received a physical ARC of Girls on Fire from Little, Brown yesterday and I'm so excited! Genuinely too excited to start it almost!

This post is linked up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer!

Comments

  1. I'm hearing good things about Deadpool Juli so really keen to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts