Weekly Overview

Practical MagicIt's been a good week here, I've read some amazing novels which I can't wait to share with you guys next week! Aside from that my lectures have been going really well and I have been enjoying them as well, which always helps. I am absolutely exhausted though, for some reason, so I might take today off and just stay in bed with my Netflix.

Monday:
Tuesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

So yes, that's me done! Next week's instalment will come from Edinburgh because I have to head down to pick up my German passport! How was your week? Happy with what you read?

This post is linked up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Comments

  1. I've only read some Alice Hoffman, but not Practical Magic - though I did see the movie (does that count?!)

    Glad you had a good reading week even if you've ended up exhausted.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Practical Magic and Alice Hoffman in general. It definitely sounds like you need to take a rest day. I've found if I push through when I'm feeling absolutely exhausted I end up getting sick. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts