In My Mailbox

This meme is hosted by The Story Siren.
Last week I was flooded by review requests, so I got a number of books!

To review:
  • A Dance of Cloaks - David Dalglish
  • The Goblin Market - Jennifer Huddock
  • Vestal Virgin - Suzanna Tyrpak
  • Lovers and Beloveds - MeiLin Miranda
Bought/Netgalley:
  • Death of a Salesman - Arthur Miller
  • Why Jane Austen? - Rachel M. Brownstein
Isn't the cover for A Dance of Cloaks amazing? I've got a lot of reading to do but I'm definitely looking forward to it! So how about you?

Comments

  1. Thanks for commenting and following!

    I hadn't heard of any of those books before, and they're not the type of books I normally read, but they sound interesting. Happy reading!

    Hannah (Paperback Treasures)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of these books either.

    Thanks for stopping by...new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, I need to find out Why Jane Austen? is about. Sounds good.

    And yes, that is a great cover. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts