Weekly Overview

It's been quite a good week for me, blogging-wise. I got four reviews up, four of which were ARCs and one of them which was on my personal TBR list. On a personal level I could have had a better week. I'm having some trouble with getting a visa which is dragging on and making me worry about next year, while Germany has been kicked out of the Euros which means Friday was a sad day for me. I've also been trying to work on my dissertation which is sort of going well, while also leaving much to be desired.


Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

A song that has been really stuck in my head this week is CHRVCHES' Leave A Trace! I never really listened to her music before but am probably going to dedicate a night to browsing the rest of her music this week. Also, there is some flashing list in this video, so be careful if you're sensitive to that!



Next week I'm flying to London for Star Wars Celebration Europe which will be absolutely amazing!! But it also means I probably won't be posting as much because I'll be preparing for and stressing about it. I'll also be posting on the Star Wars website, Clone Corridor, throughout so hop over there if you want to stay updated!

The Sunday Post meme is hosted over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer, hop over to join in on the meme fun!

Comments

  1. I'm curious about Mr. Splitfoot. It definitely sounds intriguing but I've seen some mixed reviews on it. Off to check your thoughts out. Star Wars Celebration Europe sounds so fun! I'll have to check out Clone Corridor to see what it's all about. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts