Weekly Overview

Sister Wolf: A NovelI didn't have an incredibly productive week in all fairness. I did finish two books but the pub date for that is still another week or so away so I couldn't share the reviews yet although I really wanted to. For the rest I've been trying to get on with my University work since that is my main priority right now. Next to that my other blog, Clone Corridor, is taking up quite some time as well even though I'm very much enjoying working on it. I'm just going to stop complaining now before I bore anyone to death ;)

Monday:
Tuesday:
Friday:
So, that was my week! I've got a couple of reviews coming up next week of books I'm really excited to share with you so pop by then!

This post is linking up with The Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer! Enjoy your Sunday :)

Comments

  1. I had a week like that a couple of weeks ago. I felt like I'd read and written little but I had finished 3 books which weren't being published for a while so had planned my reading and reviewing kinda poorly. Oh well, gave me a little break I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to check out our other blog, it piqued my curiosity with the word clone, I though it is either sci-fi or Star Wars, yay its Star Wars!! I loved the new trailer!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts