Weekly Overview

This has been both a stressful and a beautiful week. On the one hand I had a dissertation meeting on Tuesday for which I had to write 4000 words, but on the other hand we went to see To Kill A Mockingbird in the Nottingham Royal Theatre, which was absolutely amazing! Thankfully I sort of managed to blog in between those events.

Idols of Perversity: Fantasies of Feminine Evil in Fin-de-Siècle Culture
Monday:
Tuesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
I'm pretty pleased with everything this week, it was only a shame I disliked Thoughtful so much, but I will be writing a post about why at some point! How was your week?

Comments

  1. I hate that point in reading when I realize I have to write a negative review for the book I am reading. Ugh! I try to love everything, but it just isn't possible. Your week sounds pretty cool. 4000 words is quite a feat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had quite a momentous week--what a way to end the month. Happy March!

    My recap: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2015/03/weekly-book-recap-100.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It bothers me when I get through a book and know it's going to get a negative review from me. I don't run into many and don't usually post them on my blog. I'm thinking I should change that this year.
    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/01/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-99-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a pretty good week! I hope your meeting went well! :)

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts