Weekly Overview

I made the rule for myself to not make an overview when I've only managed to put two posts up in a week, but since I had three in this week, here is the overview post! It has been a bit of a let down, this week. I had a lot of time but somehow didn't manage to get anything done. But university is starting tomorrow so there will once again be routine in my life and that will also apply to my blogging!

24513580
Monday:


Tuesday:


Friday:

So, that was my week. I just started reading an absolutely fascinating book which I will probably finish today, so that review is coming up soon!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're reading a real good book. I am too! Lol I just finished To All the Boys I've Loved Before and it's such a great read! You had such an amazing week :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of that book before, but I'll check it out! Thanks for commenting and I hope you have a great week :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts