Booking Through Thursday from Uni



So, I've been at Uni for a couple of days now and it is amazing! All the parties are great, the people are great and my throat feels destroyed! I haven't had a lot of time to blog because I've been signing up for seminars, meeting people, trying to ind my way around, etc. But I decided to make a change for Booking Through Thursday and probably Follow Friday tomorrow but after that there will be another silence from me as lectures will start. But don't worry, if any of you were, I am not abandoning blogging! ;)

This week's BTT question is:
Do you bring the book(s) you’re reading with you when you go out? How? Physically, or in an e-reader of some kind? Have your habits in this regard changed? (I know I carried books with me more when I was in school than I do now–I can’t read while I’m driving to work, after all.)
btt button

I usually have books with me wherever I go because packing my Kindle has become part of my daily routine. As a kid I'd usually have a book with me when we'd go anywhere that took longer than 30 minutes to drive to. I never got car sick either, so it was never a problem for me to read a lot. Now though I find that when I go anywhere I usually have other things on my mind and I am procrastinating rather than reading so in that sense I just largely carry the books around for moral support.

So, how about you?

Comments

  1. Yeah, I did the same thing as a kid :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/booking-through-thursday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kindle makes it easier to carry around books.

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/09/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I always had a book to read in the car when I was young too (and never got car sick--now it's more hit and miss on the car sick thing, but I still take the book "just in case"). My complete Answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember starting this book carrying habit early in life, too.

    Here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take my kindle with me everywhere but I always have a book stashed somewhere nearby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts