REVIEWL May The Best Dog Win - Kelly Hashway

 If you're looking for an adorable book to read to your children than this is your book. 


Kelly Hashway was nice enough to send me a copy of 'May The Best Dog Win' and I really like it. 


Dash has the perfect life until the Super Sweeper 5000 shows up. Sweeper runs all over the house sucking up the leftover food scraps, and he even gets his own room! But Dash won't give up his place as the favorite dog without a fight.
 I myself am doggy sitting at the moment and I used the sweeper yesterday, just to see his reaction. He actually seemed a bit scared of it and ran away every time. 


The book is short and sweet and the drawings are adorable. Dash is a very lovable character and the situation is very lifelike. It is a great introduction to what seems to be a collection of children's books about Dash.


I give this book...

3 UNIVERSES!!!


So, what do you think? Does this sound like a book for you?

Comments

  1. Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts